Flexible Solutions and Proven Performance
Today’s business dynamics require companies and organizations to make rapid changes with high-impact results. At System One, we partner with our clients, listen to their challenges, and develop agile workforce solutions to meet and exceed business demands.
Our workforce solutions enable your business to:
- Capitalize on our expertise and industry knowledge
- Implement proven talent acquisition strategies and tactics
- Reduce recruiting costs and time to hire
- Ensure compliance with regulatory policies and guidelines
System One offers customized workforce solutions to provide flexibility based on your business’s current needs and demands. We manage as little or as much of your talent identification and hiring processes as you need. Our workforce solutions include:
Staffing & Recruiting
System One supports businesses and organizations to find top talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Our staffing solutions make life easier for hiring managers by:
- Ensuring access to top talent
- Freeing up the time and attention of hiring managers and HR staff to focus on other priorities
- Reducing the costs associated with recruiting, screening, and onboarding staff
- Contract staffing adds scalability, and flexibility
Managed Staffing Programs
System delivers large-scale contingent workforce solutions like our Managed Staffing Programs (MSP). We design and deploy turnkey MSPs to address unique hiring challenges and workflows. Our MSP services introduce transparency and accountability into your contract hiring.
System One’s MSP is an effective way for an employer to manage their contingent workforce through:
- Establishment of recruiting best practices
- Supplier selection and management
- Vendor Management System integration
- Performance analytics and accountability
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Enterprise-level support across the recruiting lifecycle to identify and place direct hires, from talent acquisition and candidate screening to complete employee onboarding and talent management.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing involves using an external organization to manage activities associated with recruiting professionals for direct client employment. Acting as an extension of your company, System One takes on enterprise-wide hiring, or targeted recruiting tasks, such as:
- Candidate attraction strategies
- Compliance with regulatory codes and standards
- Competency-based interviewing
- Technical and skill-based assessments
- Interview scheduling
- Candidate follow-up and offer management
- Applicant tracking and HR system data entry
- Detailed reference checking
- Background checks and drug screening
- Onboarding and corporate orientation
Vendor Management System
Leveraging our proprietary technology, we reduce the complexities of using multiple staffing vendors to deliver qualified talent. Our VMS technology can be integrated within our managed staffing program.
Our VMS is a secure software-as-a-service (SaaS) application that distributes job requirements to vendor staffing companies, recruiters, consulting organizations, and other specialized vendors.
Our VMS staffing tool facilitates applicant tracking, screening, interviewing, offer, and on-boarding stages of the hiring process. Our VMS also supports labor time submission, approval, and payment with project level metrics.
Over 40 Years of Experience in Highly-Specialized Industries Solutions
With a focus on services that require a high degree of specialization, in-demand technical skills, and large-scale operational expertise, we are essential partners to those on the front lines of our nation’s most critical industries.
System One fortifies, builds, and expands our nation’s infrastructure. Our services and solutions power our clients’ most critical and core initiatives.
System One partners with large public and private organizations to power their most important initiatives in IT, creative and digital, and legal eDiscovery.
System One helps scientific, clinical, and healthcare clients find talent, manage specialized equipment, and increase productivity.